1. These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Sing Promotion (the "Promotion").
2. The Promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of Weetabix Limited, its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion and their respective immediate families.
3. The Promotion commences at on 00:01 1 January 2017 and closes on 23:59 31 March 2017 (the 'Promotion Period').
4. You will need to purchase a promotional pack of Ready Brek. You must have an internet connection to enter the Promotion.
5. To enter the Promotion: Participants will need to buy a promotional pack of Ready Brek during the Promotion Period and insert your proof of purchase barcode number to www.readybrekpromotions.co.uk to be entered into the Promotion prize draw (the "Participant").
6. You may enter the Promotion once for each promotional pack of Ready Brek that you purchase.
7. You will be required to submit your full name, address, email address and telephone contact details when you enter the Promotion.
8. There are 500 prizes available to be won of SING Dance Mat Keyboards (the "Prize(s)").
9. 500 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries on a weekly basis throughout the Promotion Period by an independent adjudicator (the "Winner(s)"). 37 Winners will be selected on a Monday each week during the promotion, save for the final week where the final 56 Winners will be selected.
10. The Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of being drawn as a Winner. In the event that contact cannot be made with a Winner within 7 days, for example if the email address or postal address details provided are incorrect, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize entitlement and may award that Prize to another Participant using the process set out at clause 9. The Prize(s) will be delivered within 10 working days from the Winner being notified that they have won the Prize.
11. All Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prizes will only be awarded to the Winners. All costs and expenses not included within the Prizes are the responsibility of the Winners.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: verify the eligibility of any Participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any Participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify Participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make multiple entries or enter on someone else's behalf; and disqualify any Participant posting a comment to the Promoter’s website and/or Facebook/Instagram/Twitter page that: contains a third party brand, includes content which the Participant does not have the permission to post or is not otherwise the Participant’s own original work or is, in the Promoter's opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other Participants, fans of the Promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
13. The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Participants acknowledge that Facebook/Instagram/Twitter shall not have any liability to them in connection with the Promotion.
14. No bulk entries or entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted.
15. Any decision of the Promoter in respect of the Promotion is final (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions). No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
17. All personal data submitted in connection with the Promotion will be processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the Promotion and Prizes (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each Participant. By entering the Promotion, the Participant agrees to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of the Participant’s personal information in order to process and contact the Participant about the Participant’s entry into the Promotion. The Promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant Participant.
18. Any images used are an illustrative example and do not show the exact Prize(s).
19. By participating in the Promotion, each Participant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter's facilitation agent, Ark-H Handling Limited of Unit 1 Kenneth Way, Wilstead Industrial Park, Wilstead, Bedfordshire, MK45 3PD (Company Registration Number 02518086) ("Agent") shall be responsible for selecting the Winners. The Prizes are provided by R D P Limited of 25-27, Riding House Street, London, W1W 7DU (Company Registration Number 04024883) who shall be responsible for providing the Prizes to the Agent. The Agent shall be responsible for providing the Prizes to the Winners.
21. Any complaints or queries about the Prizes should be directed to the Agent at https://www.weetabixfoodcompany.co.uk/get-in-touch.
22. This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each Participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
23. The Promoter is Weetabix Limited, Burton Latimer, Kettering, NN15 5JR (Company Registration Number 00267687).